- Personal Identification Information:
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-Personal Identification Information:
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet Service Provider utilized and other similar information.
- Web Browser Cookies:
- How We Protect Your Information:
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- Sharing Your Personal Information:
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
- Third Party Websites:
- Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- Google Analytics Advertising Features:
- GHC3, has enabled the following Google Analytics Advertising features on this Site:
- Demographic and Interest Reporting – Demographic and Interest reports make Age, Gender, and Interest data available to authorized personnel only. These reports are used solely to provide GHC3, with Site visitor traffic data for Company marketing purposes. This process does not collect any sensitive information about visitors of www.globalhealthc3.org and will not be shared with any entity other than the Site administrator. To learn more about Google Analytics Advertising Features and how visitors may opt out of these features please follow the provided links. Opt- Out
- Your Acceptance of these Terms
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Global Health Crisis Coordination Center
999 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
This document was last updated on March 25, 2020.