Georgia Social Impact Collaborative is looking forward to our first Virtual Coffee Chat, featuring Charlton Cunningham of HBCUvc!
GSIC is a forum and platform for idea sharing, resource exchanging and connecting among Atlanta’s social entrepreneurs, nonprofit and civic leaders, community advocates, grantmakers, and mission investors. Our Coffee Chats are primarily about discussion, so show up to learn a bit about a local social enterprise and then be prepared to share your thoughts and feedback.
HBCUvc is developing a new community of investors and innovators, rooted in Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), and extending to emerging professionals and fund managers.
– Micro investments (equity-free) for technology entrepreneurs and technical assistance
– Mentorship, peer communities, and leadership development for emerging venture capital leaders
– Access to paid internships and fellowship programs for students exploring careers in venture capital
Zoom details will be provided a few days prior to the event.
Additionally, if you go to any Little Tart Bakeshop location in Atlanta between 9:00 and 10:00 am the morning of the event (9/22), then you can receive 10% off of your morning coffee.
They have locations at the following sites:
1. Krog Street Market: 99 Krog Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
2. Summerhill: 68 Georgia Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30312
3. Grant Park: 437 Memorial Drive SE, Atlanta, GA 30312
All you have to do is mention that you are attending the Virtual Coffee Chat with Charlton Cunningham, hosted by GSIC, and the discount applies.
If you have any questions, you can reach the organizers at email@example.com.