Join us for the Online Crisis Communications and Response 2020 conference which will discuss the strategies needed to maintain accurate, quick, and transparent communications during and after COVID-19. Network and
Join us for the Online Crisis Communications and Response 2020 conference which will discuss the strategies needed to maintain accurate, quick, and transparent communications during and after COVID-19. Network and connect one-on-one with your peers and hear on the COVID-19 crisis that has forged a “new normal” leaving communicators at odds on how to relay rapidly changing information and how to effectively, if possible, prepare for a pandemic.
Date: October 7-8, 2020
Location: A Fully Online & Engaged Event
• Steven Restivo, Vice President of Global Communications, United Airlines
• Brooke Buchanan, SVP of Communications and Government Relations, JCPenney
• Jeff Haydock, Vice President of Corporate Communications, Best Buy
• Hamish Banks, Vice President of Communications, Marathon Petroleum Corporation
• Robert Sperling, Director of Communications and Engagement, Department of Homeland Security
• Navigate Current and Future Crises Through Trust, Confidence and Customized Communication Tools
• Strengthening Relationship and Collaboration between Crisis Management and Communication Departments in Crisis Strategy and Response
• Explore Proactive Crisis Communications Plan and Strategies to Effectively Prepare for Future Major Crises
• Re-evaluating Crisis Plan to Increase Organizational Empowerment and Preparedness
• Foster Trust Through Transparency and Empathetic Communication
Network and Engage Today!
This online event is an opportunity to benefit from true engagement and networking. Our online event venue will provide you the experience to view the profiles of our distinguished speakers, and customize your profile by bookmarking the sessions you are interested in attending. In addition, you will be able to send meeting requests to anyone you wish to network and connect with one-on-one.
Date & Time
october 7 (Wednesday) - 9 (Friday)